Measure the emotional response & unconscious reactions of an audience
NeuroLynQ is a complete solution which, using scientifically validated GSR and ECG data, provides unique insight into the unconscious reactions of a large group of people simultaneously
Utilizing Shimmer's award winning, scientifically validated sensing platform, GSR and ECG data capture are merged within a single sensor. NeuroLynQ can be configured to measure the emotional response of an audience of up to 36 people simultaneously.
How NeuroLynQ works
- Two GSR electrodes are positioned at the base of the fingers
- One ECG electrode is positioned on the chest
- One ECG electrode is positioned on the inner forearm
NeuroLynQ's intuitive easy to use software allows for data to be collected and analyzed both in real time and post-session. Its straightforward usability ensures trials can be run easily and efficiently without the need for advanced technical skills.
Key Features include:
- Simultaneous live streaming from up to 36 participants
- Visualization of live streamed GSR and Heart-rate data @ 5Hz
- Import high resolution raw data, logged to internal SD card @ 256Hz
- Data stored in a SQL database
- Event annotation capability - moments of interest can be highlighted as they occur
- Export of raw and processed data from database in multiple formats such as .csv for further processing
What is GSR and ECG?
GSR is a method of measuring the electrical conductance of the skin, which varies depending on the amount of sweat-induced moisture on the skin. ECG, measures the electrical activity of the heart. Find out more on GSR and ECG and it's impact on Neuroscience here.
NeuroLynQ can be used across many applications in areas such as market research and psychological analysis